HOW DO I FIND MY MAC ADDRESS?
HOW TO FIND YOUR MAC ADDRESS IN WINDOWS WITH THE COMMAND PROMPT
The quickest way to find the MAC address is through the command prompt.
1. Open the command prompt. Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt from the menu.
2. Type in ipconfig /all and press Enter. This will display your network configuration.
3. Find your adapter’s physical address. Scroll down to your Wireless Lan adapter Wi-Fi: and look for the values next to “Physical Address,” which is your MAC address.
TO FIND THE MAC ADDRESS OF MY WINDOWS 7 (OR VISTA) LAPTOP?
- Click on the WINDOWS OR (START button)
- Click ALL PROGRAMS
- Navigate to ACCESSORIES
- Click COMMAND PROMPT
- Proceed to step two of the above process
TO FIND THE MAC ADDRESS OF MY ANDROID DEVICE?
- Press the HOME button
- Press the MENU button
- Press the SETTINGS icon
- Press ABOUT PHONE
- Press STATUS
- Scroll down to Wi-Fi MAC ADDRESS
HOW DO I FIND THE MAC ADDRESS OF MY KINDLE FIRE?
- From the home screen, press Menu.
- Select Settings (gear icon in the top right).
- Click More
- Then Device.
- The Wi-Fi MAC address is located toward the bottom.
TO FIND THE MAC ADDRESS OF YOUR IPHONE OR IPAD?
- From the main screen press SETTINGS
- Press GENERAL
- Press ABOUT
TO FIND THE MAC ADDRESS OF MY MAC LAPTOP?
- Open SYSTEM PREFERENCES
- Select NETWORK
- Select Wi-Fi
- Click ADVANCED
- Click AirPort and note the AirPort ID
To find the MAC or IP address of your Chromebook:
- If you haven’t yet, sign in to your Chromebook.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select the Wi-Fi network .
- At the top of the box, select Information .
- You’ll see your Chromebook’s IP address and IPv6 address. Your MAC address is labeled “Wi-Fi.”
If you are still unable to find your “MAC” address for your device. Open your an internet browser and search for how to find Mac address for your device.