Directions - Click on the position below, open the document online, make a copy and fill out the application, then email a copy to Lori Edwards - LEdwards@mansfieldschool.net, please place "substitute teacher" in the subject line.
Or print and fill out the application, then turn it in to Lori Edwards in the central office.
- Substitute Custodian <-- Click here for application
Substitute Custodian Information 2019-2020
Welcome to Mansfield Schools! We appreciate your interest in our district.
SUBSTITUTE CUSTODIAN REQUIREMENTS
Qualified candidates are responsible for maintaining a clean/sanitized learning environment while regularly working indoors and occasionally working outdoors.
Clearance on all background checks required by law that is satisfactory to the Administration.
- FBI/Highway Patrol Background Check Procedures: https://www.machs.mshp.dps.mo.gov/MACHSFP/home.html
- The 4 digit fingerprinting code for Mansfield is 2206.
• Dust, sweep, and/or mop floors as necessary.
• Wash windows and clean window sills.
• Clean and sanitize restroom fixtures, hardware, tile, mirrors, partitions, floors, etc.
• Replace restroom supplies as needed.
• Set up tables, chairs, etc. for school meetings, games, dances, and other events. •
Report any damage to school property and report maintenance needs.
• Replace light bulbs and fluorescent tubes as needed.
• Follow established schedule.
• Load and unload supplies and equipment.
• Complete minor repair work as needed.
• Sweep exterior walkways and remove snow as directed.
• Maintain security of the classroom and buildings.
• Secure the building at end of shift.
• Check to make sure all doors are locked, windows are locked, and check buildings for fire hazards.
• Clean all tools, supplies, and equipment after each use and store in their property place.
• Perform light maintenance duties according to capabilities or as directed.
• Carry out all other duties as assigned.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT The Mansfield R-IV School District is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of this district to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, socioeconomic status, marital status, sex, age, disability or memberships in legally constituted organizations, to the extent required by law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, election, placement, training, assignment, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits and termination. The Board is an equal opportunity employer.