Directions - Click on the position below, open the document online, make a copy and fill out the application, then email a copy to Lori Edwards - LEdwards@mansfieldschool.net, please place "substitute teacher" in the subject line.
Or print and fill out the application, then turn it in to Lori Edwards in the central office.
- Substitute cook<-- Click here for application
Substitute Cook Information 2019-2020
Welcome to Mansfield Schools! We appreciate your interest in our district.
SUBSTITUTE COOK REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to read and understand menus and recipes.
• Be able to follow verbal and written directions.
• Baking and cooking skills
• Must be able to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand on your feet for an extended time during the work day.
• Desire to work with children, have good communication skills and ability to work with students and faculty.
Clearance on all background checks required by law that is satisfactory to the Administration.
- FBI/Highway Patrol Background Check Procedures: https://www.machs.mshp.dps.mo.gov/MACHSFP/home.html
- The 4 digit fingerprinting code for Mansfield is 2206 .
• Maintenance of food service operation in full compliance with public and state health codes.
• Conduct inventories of freezer and storeroom.
• Maintain cleanliness of entire kitchen facility.
• Uses tools and equipment with safety guards in place wipes up spills right away, reports unsafe conditions to supervisor promptly. Promptly reports injury/accidents to supervisors.
• Reports on time for work.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT The Mansfield R-IV School District is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of this district to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, socioeconomic status, marital status, sex, age, disability or memberships in legally constituted organizations, to the extent required by law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, election, placement, training, assignment, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits and termination. The Board is an equal opportunity employer.