Substitute Cook Information
Welcome to Mansfield Schools! We appreciate your interest in our district.
SUBSTITUTE COOK REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to read and understand menus and recipes.
• Be able to follow verbal and written directions.
• Baking and cooking skills
• Must be able to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand on your feet for an extended time during the work day.
• Desire to work with children, have good communication skills and ability to work with students and faculty.
Clearance on all background checks required by law that is satisfactory to the Administration.
• Maintenance of food service operation in full compliance with public and state health codes.
• Conduct inventories of freezer and storeroom.
• Maintain cleanliness of entire kitchen facility.
• Uses tools and equipment with safety guards in place wipes up spills right away, reports unsafe conditions to supervisor promptly. Promptly reports injury/accidents to supervisors.
• Reports on time for work.
- Substitute cook<-- Click here for application
Directions - Click on the position below, open the document online, make a copy, and fill out the application. (Directions for making a copy)
Then email a copy to Lori Edwards - LEdwards@mansfieldschool.net, please place "Substitute Cook" in the subject line.
Or print and fill out the application, then turn it in to Lori Edwards in the central office in person, or mail your application to C/O Lori Edwards Mansfield R-IV West Ohio Street Mansfield, MO 65704. Questions call 417-924-8458
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT The Mansfield R-IV School District is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of this district to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, socioeconomic status, marital status, sex, age, disability or memberships in legally constituted organizations, to the extent required by law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, election, placement, training, assignment, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits and termination. The Board is an equal opportunity employer.