Welcome to Mansfield Schools! We appreciate your interest in our district.
Opening: Food Clerk
Length of contract: 9.5 months plus 18 days of summer school (with additional salary)
Qualifications to include:
- Demonstrated aptitude for assigned responsibility
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with students, parents, and staff
- Such alternative to the above qualifications as the board and administration may find appropriate and acceptable
Job Goal: To efficiently operate the district food service clerk position to endure optimal services are available to students, parents, and staff in an atmosphere of friendliness and warmth.
- Process information regarding the school lunch program at the district level, ensuring all reports are accurate and available at the time they are due as mandated by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Complete purchase orders during the regular and summer school term.
- Screen and verify free/reduced price lunch/milk program applications.
- Attend professional development opportunities as suggested by the superintendent.
- Answer appropriate questions and provide assistance when appropriate.
- Complete all food service reports by the mandated deadlines as required by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Assume other such duties and responsibilities as assigned by the administration.
Terms of Employment: Salary and workday determined by the Board of Education
Evaluation: Performance of this position shall be evaluated by the superintendent in accordance with the provisions of the Board of Education policy on evaluation of support staff.
Please submit this application, your cover letter, a resume, and list of at least three references to Dr.Wylie, 315 W. Ohio Ave., Mansfield, MO 65704. You may also email the above information to RWylie@mansfieldschool.net
- Non-Certified Personnel Application <-- Click here for application
Directions - Click on the position below, open the document online, make a copy, and fill out the application. (Directions for making a copy)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT The Mansfield R-IV School District is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of this district to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, socioeconomic status, marital status, sex, age, disability or memberships in legally constituted organizations, to the extent required by law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, election, placement, training, assignment, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits and termination. The Board is an equal opportunity employer.