Certified Personnel Information
Welcome to Mansfield Schools! We appreciate your interest in our district.
An application must be completed for both the Missouri Department of Education and Mansfield Schools.
CERTIFIED PERSONNEL REQUIREMENTS
- In order to become a certified staff member at Mansfield Schools you must have a proper certificate with the state of Missouri, through DESE.
Your DESE checklist will include:
- FBI/Highway Patrol Background Check Procedures: https://www.machs.mshp.dps.mo.gov/MACHSFP/home.html
- The 4 digit fingerprinting code for classroom substituting in Mansfield is 2205.
- After completing the application process with DESE, you will need to apply with each school district in which you would like to work.
- Certified Personnel Application <-- Click here for application
Directions - Click on the position below, open the document online, make a copy, and fill out the application. (Directions for making a copy)
Then email a copy to Lori Edwards - LEdwards@mansfieldschool.net, please place "Certified staff" or the name of the specific position in the subject line.
Or print and fill out the application, then turn it in to Lori Edwards in the central office in person, or mail your application to C/O Lori Edwards Mansfield R-IV West Ohio Street Mansfield, MO 65704. Questions call 417-924-8458
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT The Mansfield R-IV School District is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of this district to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, socioeconomic status, marital status, sex, age, disability or memberships in legally constituted organizations, to the extent required by law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, election, placement, training, assignment, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits and termination. The Board is an equal opportunity employer.