Monday, October 21, 2019
Oct. 23 - grade cards & MAP scores to students
Oct. 25 - Middle School Monster Mash Dance
Oct. 28-31 - Red Ribbon Week
Oct. 29 – parent/teacher conferences 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. (no appointments necessary)
Oct. 31 – DISMISS @ 1:00
Nov. 1 – NO SCHOOL
Nov. 3 – daylight saving time ends (fall back)
Nov. 5 – school picture retakes
Nov. 11 - Veterans' Day
Nov. 18 - NO SCHOOL
Nov. 25-29 - NO SCHOOL (Thanksgiving break)
Monday, 10/21 spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, fruit, milk
Tuesday, 10/22 tacos, corn, refried beans, fruit, milk
Wed., 10/23 chicken & gravy, mashed potatoes, peas, fruit, milk
Thursday, 10/24 baked chicken ziti, carrots, green beans, garlic bread, fruit, milk
Friday, 10/25 cashew chicken, brown rice, egg rolls, broccoli, fruit, milk
Monday, 10/28 bbq pork sandwich, baked beans, cole slaw, fruit, milk
Tuesday, 10/29 grilled cheese, tomato or chicken noodle soup, crackers, cucumbers, fruit, milk
Wed., 10/30 hot dog, baked beans, carrots, chips, fruit, milk
Thursday, 10/31 cheeseburger mac, green beans, corn, fruit, milk
Friday, 11/1 NO SCHOOL
Students, do not cover up, color over, or cut off your picture on your lunch cards!
Do not alter them in any way!
MIDDLE SCHOOL DANCE - SECOND ANNUAL MONSTER MASH
Friday, Oct. 25, 7:00 – 9:00 P.M.
- Sign up in the office Oct. 21-25 with $1 and a canned food OR $2 at the door and a canned food item.
- Dance sponsored by MS StuCo – see Mrs. Moody for more info.
RED RIBBON WEEK – Oct. 28-31
- 10/28 – Camo Day – We can’t hide our drug-free spirit!
- 10/29 – Red Day – To show we’re drug free!
- 10/30 – Sports Day – Team up against drugs!
- 10/31 – Career Day – Dress up as your favorite job or career (you have a bright future - drug free!)
Students, when you are absent from school, you need to follow this procedure when you return:
- Check in with the office before you go to class upon arrival at school.
- Bring a note from a parent or doctor/dentist slip, etc. or parent may call the office.
- Get your absentee slip from Ms. Brenda before going to class.
Remember that we have a strict attendance policy. . . check your student handbook for more info.
MS BOYS/GIRLS BASKETBALL SCHEDULE
10/19-22 Summit Conference tourney TBA
MS CROSS COUNTRY SCHEDULE
10/22 Fordland release @ 2:30 bus departs 2:45
TUTORING SCHEDULE – 3:40 p.m. – 4:40 p.m.
Mrs. Gray – as posted in class
Mrs. Snow – Tuesday, Thursday, or by appointment
Mrs. Garrison – Monday or by appointment
COLLECTING POP TABS!
We collect pop tabs to help Ronald McDonald House. Drop them off at the MS office – 36# collected already this school year!
SCHOOL ACCIDENT INSURANCE INFO:
To purchase school accident insurance contact Markel Insurance Company by calling 877-444-5014 or online @ http://markel.sevencorners.com.