Monday, January 27, 2020
Feb. 14 – Valentine’s Day
Feb. 17 – NO SCHOOL – President’s Day
Mar. 6 – end of 3rd quarter
Mar. 8 – daylight saving time begins (spring forward)
Mar. 13 – NO SCHOOL
Mar. 20 – first day of spring
Mar. 27 – NO SCHOOL
Monday, 1/27 chicken patty sandwich, tater tots, cucumber slices, fruit, milk
Tuesday, 1/28 burrito w/ cheese, brown rice, black beans, corn, fruit, milk
Wed., 1/29 spaghetti w/ meat sauce, salad, fruit, milk
Thursday, 1/30 chicken & gravy, dinner roll, carrots, green beans, fruit, milk
Friday, 1/31 chicken & cheese quesadillas, brown rice, green beans, fruit, milk
LUNCH CARD INFO
- Students - do not cover up, color over, or cut off your picture on your lunch cards! Do not alter them in any way!
- Fee to have a new lunch card made is $5.
Students, when you are absent from school, you need to follow this procedure when you return:
- Check in with the office before you go to class upon arrival at school.
- Bring a note from a parent or doctor/dentist slip, etc. or parent may call the office.
- Get your absentee slip from Ms. Brenda before going to class.
Remember that we have a strict attendance policy. . . check your student handbook for more info.
A word from the Library . . .
Students, this is a friendly reminder that library books require special care.
- Keep books away from food, liquids, pets, and anything else that might damage your book.
- You will have to pay to replace damaged books, so please take extra care to keep them in good shape!
TUTORING SCHEDULE – 3:40 p.m. – 4:40 p.m.
Mrs. Gray – as posted in class
Mrs. Snow – Tuesday, Thursday, or by appointment
Mrs. Garrison – Monday or by appointment
COLLECTING POP TABS!
We collect pop tabs to help Ronald McDonald House. Drop them off at the MS office – 57# collected already this school year!
SCHOOL ACCIDENT INSURANCE INFO:
To purchase school accident insurance contact Markel Insurance Company by calling 877-444-5014 or online @ http://markel.sevencorners.com.