Students wanting to transfer into Mansfield R-IV Schools will need to do the following:

1. Properly withdraw from your previous school. Make sure to pay any fees, fines, or bills so your records will not be held.

2. Contact the Mansfield high school office and make sure they are aware of your intentions to enroll.

3. The student and a parent/guardian will be required to complete a new student packet. Packets are available in the high school office and can be taken home to complete.

4. The guidance office will send a “request for records” to the previous school. The student will not be able to begin classes until all records have been received. Parents/students are encouraged to contact their previous school and make sure the records are sent ASAP.

5. Before being accepted for enrollment parents/guardian(s) must have:

-- Proof of residency (documentation showing residential address which is current within 60 days

--Up to date immunization records

6. Upon receiving records, the office will verify those documents and determine if the student is clear to enroll. According to Missouri statute immunizations must be up to date and the student should not be under any type of suspension or expulsion from another institution.

7. The parents/students will be contacted and an enrollment meeting will be set. During this meeting all documentation will be reviewed and the counselor will work with the parent/student to develop a schedule of courses which supports the program of study.

Note: Students entering from home school program creates special circumstances. Parents should contact the High School Principal or Counselor for more information. 417-924-3736

Trauma Informed School Letter